Nuffnang

网页浏览总次数

2011年6月3日星期五

OMG!!

Today when I open fb~see Cheryl and Shirley chatting~
say about the result~
and I so scare man~
why I didn't receive the private message~><~
I tot I can't go for the exam~
really OMG!!!
Then I go to the group and see Nitia post~




Nitia:hi all...T4 mock Exam results is here d...below are the list of students who can go for the CBE...
10. YL T4 70 AND CAN SIT FOR T2 (72) AS WELL




so happy~finally I can go for the CBE~
I so scare I'll fail and can't go the exam~
CBE must pass!!!
I must work hard~
I don't want study with other intake~><~
PRESSURE~Very PRESSURE~Super PRESSURE~


And Someone need to treat me MCD~Happy~
Thankiew~XD




1 month study break~really bored~
Everyday stay at home~
I'll crazy~
I want go out~date me out please~><~
Next sem need to take 7 subjects~can't play already~
If not...I'll die...
God bless me please~




Genting~I'm coming~^^~

没有评论:

发表评论

Nuffnang Ads