Nuffnang

网页浏览总次数

2011年6月3日星期五

Converse Warehouse Sales

Today is the first day of Converse Warehouse Sales
The Sales start from 10am~
I,my bro,GJ go there together~
This is the first time we go there~
wow~there is super duper crowded~
When we look at those people and thinking~
Is it the thing all is FOC~buy so many~
At the end I and my bro didn't buy anything~
Inside the factory too many people and it is very hot and stuffy so we 2 decided to go back already~
If want buy something need to queue for at least 1 hour~really crazy~waste my precious time~lol~




Night~go out with Sakai LT~!!!
go eat dinner~after that~
TUTTI FRUTTI~
don't know today so many people~full house~!!!
No empty seat for us~!!
so we decided go back home~
go out with her really super duper tired~
XD

没有评论:

发表评论

Nuffnang Ads