Nuffnang

网页浏览总次数

2011年9月17日星期六

Study ♥

Anita with Caramel Frap :)



Friday go Setia Tropika starbuck with sista Ann
study for my exam
but I think we chit chat more than study and do assignment

We have our lunch & dinner at Setia Tropika McDonald
raining day, and there was full with flies!!!
really disgusting!!!

After back home, Pasir Gudang's highways jam like hell...
30mins just walk for 1km.
I though have road block, when reach there...
I see someone lie on the floor with cover.
A big lorry bang a small motor...
God Bless..


At nigh, Audrey ask us go out for drink.
This few days she keep on moody.
So I quickly go fetch Jasmine, EvonneWei Qi & Audrey
We go to Inbox Cafe, Sutera Utama.
Corona Extra again.
: D

Camwhore time ♥


Jasmine

Evonne

Evonne & Wei Qi



Other photos will be update to blog soon..
^^

没有评论:

发表评论

Nuffnang Ads